QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
Dr. Anchors’ 8 Weight Loss Lessons
Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:56 am Email this article
Here are my 8 Weight Loss Lessons that I give to all of my patients.
- Eat less food.
- Use small dark plates.
- Follow Dr. Anchors' Food Pyramid.
- Don't balance meals.
- Drink lots of water all day.
- Weigh yourself every morning.
- Stop snacking completely.
- Eat with friends & family.
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2012 - Michael Anchors, MD, PhD - All Rights Reserved.